If Its Not Forever...

Its been so long since I have posted something on my blog. I had my semester exams which are finally over. I am so happy. Before the exams, I had preparatory holidays in which I went home. Its four and  a half hour drive from Chandigarh to Bathinda. I had to go by bus. The journey becomes really boring especially when you are not in mood of listening songs.So, I thought of picking up a good book from the book shop on the bus stand.I don't have a particular taste in books but non fiction is a genre which I have read a lot.

The last book I read was -  "Ofcourse I love you by Durjoy Dutta". My best friend suggested me this book and it was really an awesome one.This time when I went to the book shop, I needed to choose between two books - the first fiction novel by Chetan Bhagat and this one.


 As I was holding both of these in my hands, the bookseller said that Durjoy Dutta is really a good author. I should choose his book. So, I picked up this book - " If it's not forever... its not love". I must say the titles of the books by this author are really impressive. There are six books by this author till now as far as I know. All the books are mentioned at the bottom of this post.
                                                
                                     
The back cover of the book - tried to catch my interest but it wasn't that impressive.But, I had already made up my mind to read this book.Hence, I started reading this book. I haven't yet completed reading it.
So, don't worry, I am not going to disclose the story of this book. :P
 

This reminds me of a post on a facebook page which was actually criticising the people who watch the first day first show of the movies and then tell the story of the movie through their status updates. The funniest part was - the post itself did the same. It told that the murderer in movie Talaash is Rani Mukherjee. :P

Relax!! I am not going to do something like that with the story of this book. Nor I am writing any review of this book if you thought so. There are some very good lines written in this book which I wanted to share with all my friends.
 

So here are some pieces of this book.. I hope you like it. :)
 

Some beautiful lines written on the topic " LOVE"
*" When you know that your happiness is like a sacrificial lamb for the happiness of the person you care about, you should realize that you're in love. The most incurable form of love."

* "You're in love when she is around and when her voice alone is your only guiding light, your only motivation in your life."

* " I don't believe in putting a timeline on love. It will happen when it has to. It doesn't start on a specific date, nor does it end on one. It's eternal."

* " When you agree to hurt yourself for the happiness of the other, you know you're never going to stop loving that person."

*" the crushing helplessness you feel, when the person you love the most is hurt by someone else and you can't do anything about, is one of the worst pain anyone can ever endure."

 There are so many great lines written in this book which caught my attention. And there are some questions put up in this book which I really liked ...

* " If there is one truth that could make the person you love never talk to you again, would you tell him or her?"


* " What do you do when the person you love the most loves someone else? Do you stop loving that person? Or do you love that person even more?"

* " When you see the person you love move away from you, what do you do? Do you panic? Or do you keep loving and hope that things will be just like they were before?"

 Seeking an answer to these questions, is really difficult as far as I think.

Well, I am yet to read this book completely. Its a good book. :)

Other books by the author :-
Ofcourse I Love You!
Now That You're Rich!
She Broke Up, I Didn't!
Ohh Yes, I Am Single!
You Were My Crush!
Don't forget to hit like on the facebook page of this blog - PerCepTion

Comments

  1. LIKE! and durjoy has this series of 5 books ,read them all!! they are fun tastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      Yup, his books are really good. This is the second one I am reading.. :)
      Will read all of them for sure...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts