10 Foods I Love

31 DAY BLOGGING CHALLENGE DAY 7: 10 favorite foods
Of course I am a foodie who loves to taste new dishes but that doesn’t mean I don’t have my favorite foods list. There are some dishes which never got me bored and which always work to as appetizers for my senses.
Today’s challenge was to write about 10 favorite foods of mine.. Here they’re..

  1. Dalia: The first thing I do when I sit in the bus for Bathinda is to call my mom and ask her to keep the Dalia prepared for me. The spicy version of this very basic dish is awesome and health friendly. This is the only diet friendly food I have in my favorites list.
  2. Kadhi Chaawal: My best friend might hate this dish from the core of his heart but  love this and would love this forever. The special pakoras that are put into the Kadhi are like an additional treat. And my mom makes it the best.
  3. Noodles: Whenever I am in Mohali, I am often found at Gobinds Sweet House relishing the Paneer Noodles. The memories of loving noodles are as old as I am. Seriously!
  4. Upma: Believe it or not, I do love the not so spicy south Indian. Most of the Punjabis hate it but when you’re cooking it at home, you can always add the spicy touch to the south Indian food and that’s what I love.
  5. Bhindi: the typical Indian dish with ladyfinger as the key ingredient is a childhood favorite and it is still on the top of my favorite food list especially for lunch.
  6. Chicken: Yes, like every other Punjabi I love Chicken. Tandoori, BBQed, home cooked, all these delectables are my dearies. 
  7. Prawns: Ever tasted the prawns at Barbeque Nation? If you have, then you would know why it’s my pick.
  8. Rajmah Chaawal: I’m sure my best friend would be very happy to see this in my list. There was a time when didn’t even like to look at Rajmah chaawal but now, believe it or not, I love this dish.
  9. Chocolates: Which girl doesn’t like it?
  10. Vanilla Ice Cream: Once I got a compliment that I look like Vanilla Ice Cream (coz of my complexion). The compliment is a bit weird (sweet too) but since then, the only ice-cream flavor I like is Vanilla. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. They are not yukk :P
      They are one of the tastiest ones in sea food.. try it! :P (hope you're not a vegetarian.. )

      Delete
    2. These are not available in my city.. I will try if I visit Delhi or Chandigarh in few days..

      Punjabi and vegetarian?? Joking??? ha ha..

      Delete
    3. Yes, do try them. You would love those. The best ones in chandigarh are at Barbeque Nation, sec 26.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts