The 31 Day Blogging Challenge


Who doesn’t love challenges? It’s a fact that as humans we usually tend to put off the work and do nothing until we realize that we’re going to get ourselves landed into a very big trouble if the work doesn’t get done.
That’s one way of doing work. But there is certainly one more way – CHALLENGE. 
Remember when you weren’t able to learn anything from your text book before your exam and your mom came in – with all those lectures and proofs of what a headache you’re for her. In frustration or anger you  ultimately did what she had wanted you to do. You studied!
Well, this would certainly not be the case with the studious book worms but this is the case of every normal person who has to study (including me).
We all need a challenge to discover what we can really do. As a blogger, I have struggled to post consistently, especially on PerCepTion. But today, I realized that this was enough, the end! I have to bring myself on the right track. Whining and coming up with different excuses isn’t going to work.
And that’s why I came up with this: THE 31 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE

According to this challenge, I have to blog on the topics mentioned in this picture – 1 post each day. In total, there would be 31 posts on my blog at the end of 31 days. And these 31 days aren’t going to be the normal ‘free’ ones. I would have exams, stupid lectures by college authorities (they’re actually a waste of time and energy), a vacation at some hilly area (I really want it) and so on..
I need to study.. study a lot but still I have accepted this challenge. Why?  Because I feel I do the best when I am surrounded with too many difficulties. That’s why along with regular work of Finix Post, Brijraj and studies, I have accepted this blogging challenge.. I am going to Blog on PerCepTion continuously for 31 days..

Let’s see if I last till the end.. the challenge begins from tomorrow!

HEY! THERE IS ONE MORE PERSON AS DARING AS ME.. MAHIMA SAHI.. SHE'S TAKING UP THIS CHALLENGE TOO.. LOOK AT HER BLOG HERE

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, LEAVE A COMMENT WITH THE LINK TO YOUR BLOG AND DON'T FORGET TO MENTION THE LINK OF PERCEPTION OVER THERE AT THE BOTTOM.. 

Comments

  1. Challenges are the part of life.. I am happy for you as you took the initiative and shared it publicly to make it more achievable.

    Here you are using the power of affirmation which is an awesome practice.. as I also do this on regular basis.

    I am totally amazed to read your 31 days articles, as all are very unique and challenging itself... Frankly speaking I would have never thought about writing on such topics.

    As you mentioned about your study, daily routine and too many other responsibilities, so managing time might be little difficult, but with the great determination and commitment we can do anything in our life. After judging your personality in recent few days, all I can say is - you are going to make it.

    Very excited to read
    1. If I won the lottery
    2. Where I want to be in next 10 years.

    I know you will make it.. (Y)

    Best Wishes,
    Kulwant Nagi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kulwant..
      You are right.. Sharing this increases the chances of success.. I read it somewhere that if u want to achieve a goal.. Share it with ur friends or on ur social network...
      Once u know people know about it... U take it more seriously and chances of ur success increase manifolds..
      :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts