Day3: Last 7 Pictures on the Photo Roll on my Mobile Phone

Can you live without your phone for a day? Oops! It is too difficult to answer. Let me re frame it. Can you live without your phone for an hour? I know many of you would doubt if it is possible. Mobile Phones have become such an integral part of our lives. Though India is considered a poor country( yes, we can debate on that), but still you can see mobile phones everywhere – with the rickshaw pullers, with servants and even beggars.
Many health experts advise to keep a distance from the mobile phones. Seems like they have a lot of hatred in their hearts for the mobile phone but I don’t find anything wrong in befriending a mobile phone. Of course, when you’re with your friends, you should better work on relationships rather than editing pictures for posting on Instagram. But otherwise, mobile phone is a pretty useful tool that can be used to make our lives better. Don’t you think so?
Let’s come to the topic of this article – Last 10 pictures on the photo roll on my phone. Yep, I don’t find any reason why you would be so interested in my life but this post was like a challenge post for me and so, I am doing it.  I hope you don’t plan to kill me on the account of wasting your precious time. ;)
Warning: As I have been cooking (or maybe my best friend has been cooking) a lot since a few days, most of the pictures are of food. If you start drooling, it is not my problem

I just completed reading this book and this book is certainly amazing. A story of an investment banker set in Italy with a lot of conversations about wines and vineyards... this book is something I would certainly recommend to everyone who counts on me for book suggestions. About this picture, I parted from my standard red cushions which I use as background for my book photography :P Hope this one looks better.

Oh! So much of food. How good it feels when you get all of it for free! Bread Pakora, Pulao, Poha, chana masala and very tasty sooji ka halwa.  The picture does make you drool. Doesn’t it?

This is a picture I clicked because I forgot that there is a print screen feature available in all laptops. I find this cute owl so cute (I really need to work on my language and grammar).  I had wanted to share this on my Facebook wall but then I forgot.

Not every picture can be so good. If I am the photographer, you can expect some really bad clicks for I really suck at this art. I have been trying to improve but it doesn’t seem like I am going anywhere with this photography thing.

I cooked this delicious looking Omlette. This would have looked more delicious if I had sprinkled some Italian Herbs on it and I must not be sharing this for it is a part of my secret Omlette recipe.

Can you see that ‘M’ in the picture? Well, this is how self obsessed people click photographs of the food they click.

Can you see what this is? Comment below if you can see what’s in the picture. ;)

Why am I sharing this picture? Don’t I know how to count? Yes, but I wanted u to see those delicious pancakes I made O: )

I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures. 

Comments

Popular Posts