Day 2: Importance of Writing your Goals


Each one of us has something in our mind that we want to achieve. Some goals or dreams. We all have it but then there are only few of us who actually get successful in achieving those goals. Why? What makes them different than rest of the crowd? Did they do something special and out of the box? 
Well, there is one thing which they definitely do differently. They write down what they want. Writing down the goals is often underestimated by all of us. Come on! Don’t I know what I want? Yes, but if I really want it, I would write it on a piece of paper or make a note of it and keep reminding myself of the target. 
I am often condemned by my friends for opting the old school way. Well, I do work on my laptop almost all day long but when it comes to writing down my goals, I prefer pen and pencil. There is a diary which always stays with me where I pen down my goals and targets. It doesn’t matter which way you opt for writing down your goals but what matters is that you do write them.
Go write down your goals and stick them to a wall which you see the moment you wake up in the morning. The idea is to constantly remind your brain of your goal. Well, we never forget our dreams. True. But there are times when we feel low and don’t feel like working. At such times, those goals written on a piece of paper would come for your rescue. Make sure that you always keep them in front of your eyes.


It is Day 2 of my challenge of blogging regularly. Yep, I skipped Sunday but that was planned even before I started off with this challenge. And as this is Day 2, I had wanted to share these two most important things which every person should know of. I hope you keep them in your mind and make use of them. 

Comments

Popular Posts