Blogging Ideas: 6 Blogs I Want to Work On



While there are many people who have nothing else to do than criticising the way I work, there are people who still come to me and ask what’s next! I just can’t make myself work on the same thing for a long time. I need new things.
So, when people say why you are even working on 5 blogs at same time, I am usually thinking of when I should start another blog. Come on! There are so many topics that I haven’t covered on my so-called multi-niche blog Finix Post. There are so many things which I want to research about and share. Today, I thought of sharing a few ideas I would want to work upon.
  1. Supernatural Blog: People say educated people must not believe in paranormal activities. One must not be superstitious. I am. I believe in every ghost story. I believe that the other world exists and maybe there are demons that are surrounding us and people like Dean Winchester are saving us from such troubles. Apart from that, I have always wanted to research more about such paranormal incidents. Also, a large part of such incidents still doesn’t exist on internet. I want to dig it up and share what I find out.
  2. History Blog: When I was in 9th standard, I started researching on the Mughal Dynasty. I did a lot of research and the target was to prepare a kinda encyclopaedia dedicated to Mughal Dynasty. My computer crashed and that work never got printed on a piece of paper. But since then, there is been something in me that is asking me to start reading about history. I would want to have a blog which would just document stuff from history. Different kings and queens, dynasties and so on.
  3. Blog about Gods: Do you know that Nike is a name of a god? I always get fascinated with the stories of Greek gods. India has such a rich history of gods. Hindu gods and goddesses are hundreds in number and I would want to research about them and share their stories.
  4. Information Technology Notes: engineering wasn’t so good for me. The university changed most of the syllabus and we ended up spending hours on internet trying to look for the right material that could be written on the exam paper. And it did waste a lot of my time. I could have spent that time working on some other good blog or actually practicing what I study. Moreover, I strongly feel the need of detailed but to-the-point notes of various subjects. I studied Information Technology, so I wanted to document my notes.
  5. Women’s Issues Blog: Of course, there is this great magazine Women’s Health that talks of a number of issues related to women but I want to cover this topic from my perspective. Indian women need a lot more attention. Health issues, relationship issues, work issues – all of it could have been discussed in such a blog.
  6. Healthy Living Blog: This is one of the most popular niches in blogging but I don’t think people tap it in that good way. I haven’t come across much Indians who talk of this niche in their blogs. It would have been a great piece of work if I could work on that.


These are the 6 ideas which often pinch me. I so want to work on them but due to time constraints, I have to sideline them. I hope I could take them up and work on them in future.

P.S. I uploaded my new YouTube Vlog. You might not like it :P But still, here I am gonna embed the video.

Comments

  1. Very nice and inspiring blog. Loved reading till the end. Really very nice. Thank u for the share. Keep posting with lots more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shreya,
      I am glad that you liked my blog. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts