Quit

I started working on a video today. The topic seemed pretty good and I was on it. The camera was set up, everything was ready - from shooting equipment to script. But I wasn't. When I started shooting, it just didn't feel right. I stopped making the video and ordered two medium Dominos Pizzas and ate them while watching Prison Break. Then I picked up the script, refined it and posted this article - Things to do To Live A Better Life
Why am I telling you this?  Because I feel many of you might feel the same. Sometimes you just feel too forced to work on something. Of course, you took up the work because at one moment of your life, you thought you wanted that. But now, it just seems like that work was taken up by an alien. That person is certainly not you anymore. 
And if you had been through such an experience, you would know what a pain it is to have something like that happen to you. You're too confused to figure out the next step you need to take. You're too confused to see what you should do and what you shouldn't. But what? What should be done at such times?
I suggest, QUIT. You don't want to do it anymore. Accept it. Say it in front of your boss. And figure out what you want to do and do that instead. It is far better than being confused, stressed up and popping in an Aspirin every second day. Try it!

Comments

Popular Posts