Sharing The Foodie Timeline

Sorry I haven't been here since a few days. I got caught up in a lot of work. The good news is Finix Post now has a new look and I hope you guys like it.
Do you know that my Facebook friends now remember me more because of what I have been sharing on my Facebook timeline, not what I do #Blogging. Of course, my facebook timeline is usually flooded with new post links from my blog Finix Post but these days something else has been stealing the attention. Can you guess what it is?
It is FOOD.
I love food, and yes, that's why I am so fat. Anyways, Today I thought of sharing some pictures which have been there on my facbook timeline. Food Photography... 
There are five pictures which I am going to share and this happens to be the first one - delicious chilli chicken. Seriously! It was so good that my bestie gathered up the courage to overpower the laziness and actually called me. How does this look?


Next one is pakoras. Rain brought in the desire of eating these full of fat food in Indian Cuisine - pakoras. Yeah! background has some scrumptious banana pancakes which are my favorites this season. 


Here comes the most popular dish from North India. Rajmah Chaawal. Well, this is what I cook every sunday so I thought why not share it with you. 


Finally! I discovered a good place to eat south Indian Food in Chandigarh. Karthik. I have done the review of the restaurant here, in case you decide to follow my footsteps to be as fat as possible. :P


I realized that all my clothes are too small now. Either I need a lot of money to shop for new clothes or I need to reduce some weight. That's why I ended up with this. :(


How were the pictures? I am not good at photography but I try. ;) Thanks for reading this post and it would obviously end with the proof that I am self obsessed. Hhahah







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts