4 Continuous Days of Blogging on FP

My hand is paining like hell. I feel I have developed a permanent problem that is definitely because of typing all the time (except when I am sleeping)... 
I have this thing I need to study for and I haven't even started yet...
It is so hot in here and I don't even have an air conditioner (things you can't afford in early days of self employment)...
I can't think of good topics for my blog for fear of rejection has been overpowering me since months...
My sleep has cast a demonic spell on my work schedule...
There is so much happening which is stopping me from doing what I want...
But still, I feel it is an accomplishment that I posted some good stuff without crying on my blog Finix Post

Since January, I have decided to do 1 post daily on my blog but it was so difficult. Why? I have always blogged because of that inner feeling that asked me to write an article about something. But when you have to do it everyday, that inner feeling kinda fades away. You're left alone... wondering if you made the right decision. 
You try to convince yourself that 1 post per day isn't really necessary. You try to convince yourself that you should write less and promote more, because the latter is easier and require less brain. You try your best to procrastinate. 
But then there are some lucky times when you actually manage to do the thing you want... like I did. Today is the fourth day... I have posted 4 new articles on FP without any delay or cheating (You can easily change publishing dates of articles). I feel so good about this and wish that this continues...
Wish me good luck :)
What about you? What have you been doing these days? I seriously want to get out of the phase of loneliness and need to talk to you guys. Would wait for your comments. :)

Comments

Popular Posts