Being Yourself

Whether I want to accept it or not, the truth is that I like this space more than any other space on the internet. If you don't know me, I am a blogger and I blog at several other places, some places I know and some places I don't even know. I have worked as a freelancer, blogger and ghost writer. Hundreds of my articles are published on internet without any mention of me and I guess I would never come across such articles and I don't mind. However, there are many articles that are published with good credits to me. There are blogs that are being solely handled by me and then there are some that allow me to work as a contributor but do I love being a part of all of them? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. But you know what, this blog is a place which always loved. Why?
Because, here I can be me. In your life, you would visit hundreds of places, you would be in thousands of situations with thousands of different people but would love being a part of all those situations, no matter good or bad? You would love it if you're allowed to be what you're in such situations. If not, you would loathe being there. That's where the message lies. 
Seeking happiness isn't difficult. You just need to be yourself and let yourself be like that. There isn't any effort required to make that happen. If by any chance, you're struggling to be yourself, that means you need to change. You aren't being yourself. Being yourself is natural and yeah! I have used this phrase a lot many times but I hope you read and understand the importance of it. Would you?

Comments

Popular Posts