PhotoStory: Second College Fest and Karva Chauth Festival

Pictures help you memorize the precious moments of your life. They allow you to go back in the memory lane and relive the moments you cherished in your past. Right? Well, I think so but the problem with present world is that with a camera in each person's hand, we often forget to look back at the pictures we click, we just forget to cherish those precious moments of our life and live them again. I was doing the same until now. Now, I have taken up the decision to go and look for one picture in my computer and think of the memory behind it and share it over here in this #PhotoStory series.

Here's the picture for Day 1:

Got this clicked during the second college fest in 2012. That was the time when the college fest lasted till night and that was also the last college fest I attended. That was also the day India celebrated the Karva Chauth Festival. The day was pretty fun and this reminds me that I was thin once upon a time. LOL

Comments

Popular Posts