Books I Read Last Month || YA, Indian Authors, Book Series


I have been reading a lot of books. Thanks to booktube. You really get inspired by watching people talk about books, read books, having a huge book collection and I got inspired too. That's why I have my own booktube channel where I post videos every Wednesday. Today, I posted this video about the Books I read Last Month - July 2015.
I read 7 books last month ranging in different genres like Young Adult, Travelogue, Fiction etc. 
In the video, I have showed which are the books I read and how was my experience with each book. I didn't include summary of the books because you know what! Some of them have been described in like 3 of my videos. I didn't want to repeat the same things again and again. So, I made a quick and short video showing you the books I read.
This month is going a bit slow because of the reading slump I face in the first half and the huge book that I am reading now. Tell me about you! Which book are you reading these days?

Comments

Popular Posts